[WIQPmail] NE9U WQP

NE9U - Jasper skjasper at att.net
Fri Mar 8 17:07:29 CST 2019

Due to the forecast winter strom for the northern half of Wisconsin, the
NE9U team has decided to bag our annual trip to my cabin in Florence
County.  If they get the projected foot of heavy wet snow, we might not
get out to main roads until Monday!
So we are going to do a more boring southerly route and stick to main
roads that will hopefully be plowed and salted.
Here is our route in order:

Wood
Portage
Adams
Waushara
Marquette
Columbia
Sauk
Juneau
Monroe
Jackson
Trempeleau
Eau Claire
Chippewa
Clark
Marathon

We will try and stick about 2-3 KC below the advertised frequencies of:
3550, 7050,14050, 3860,7230,14260
40 and 20 meters probably will go long early, so listen for us on 80
early and often!!!!   We often go to 80 early and work a couple loud
stations and then no one else is around.  Watch the packet spots!
The cw skimmers will spot us on CW, but if you hear us on SSB, please spot.

73,
Scott NE9U
Ron KK9K
Art N9BCA