[WIQPmail] W9I Iowa County

Robert Lunsford kb8uey at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 21:12:04 CST 2019

W9I (op KB8UEY) will be on 20, 40, & 80/75 likely from a hotel.  I will operate mostly SSB but will try to pop over to CW as much as possible.  If things are slow on both of those I may try some digital (RTTY likely).  I will be limited to 100w so no big power house station, but so long as propagation holds up I will be on the air the full duration of the contest (minus bathroom breaks of course).  Keep your fingers crossed that mother nature cooperates and I don't hit too much garbage on the way up from the Dayton, OH area Saturday!
See you in the contest Sunday!
Rob KB8UEY ( W9I / IOW )