[WIQPmail] Wqp 80 meters

Joe nss at mwt.net
Fri Mar 6 13:48:11 CST 2020

What I see often is people will start on 20, to try to get those out
lying state mults, and then go to 40 or 80 way too late when skip is
already getting long and making it hard to get counties.

Us in the state should start on 80 for a while get in the close in
counties,.

The states far away will come for sure on 40 later even 80 later,  but
we have a limited window for the super short skip.

Joe WB9SBD