[WIQPmail] Wqp 80 meters

Scott Zastoupil szastoupil at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 13:43:31 CST 2020

Don't forget about 160 meters.  A couple of years ago 160 produced well.  It seems it's just a matter of operators actually give it a try.  Sorry to the mobile ops as this is probably a challenge, but an option for fixed ops at the end of the contest.  I'll call cq on 160 cw to pick up more contact points.

Scott Zastoupil, Kx9rt

  On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 1:20 PM, NE9U - Scott Jasper<skjasper at att.net> wrote:   If past performance is indicative of future results (I sound like a stock broker), I hope everyone doesn't wait until late in the contest to try 80 meters.....
20 and 40 will go long early...80 will be the place to work counties....

But don't forget 20....it's the only band our far away out of state participants can work us....

As I mobile , I will try each band from every county.....

Hope the instate guys look for us on 80....watch the packetcluster  for RBN spots!

Scott - NE9U

Sent from my Cray-1

skjasper73 at gmail.com
skjasper at att.net