[WIQPmail] All WI stations are 9’s

Michael Johnson mike at palomonet.com
Thu Mar 4 20:04:33 CST 2021

Another thing to do is to sign with your county name following your
callsign.  It works better with CW, but no reason you can't also do the
same on SSB.

For CW, it looks like:   WO9B/WAU

Naturally fill in the correct info.  The mobiles are encouraged to do this
as a way to communicate which county they are in.  Works the same for
Non-Nines.

Have fun!!

MJ, WO9B