[WIQPmail] Fw: [BC'ers] WIQP WB9TFF/P

Gil VB giljvan at netscape.net
Fri Mar 12 11:50:03 CST 2021

Gil VB -- WB9TFH --
giljvan at netscape.net

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Gil VB via BadgerContesters <badgercontesters at mailman.qth.net>To: badgercontesters at qth.net <badgercontesters at qth.net>Sent: Friday, March 12, 2021, 11:45:31 AM CSTSubject: [BC'ers] WIQP WB9TFF/P
 Donna and I will be in Red Granite in Waushara WSR county using her call WB9TFF, we have wav files in N1MM. We have 80, 40, 20, 15 meters. Looks like 80m the money band for Wi Qso's. Rovers using them. Antenna borrowered  G5RV at 35 feet, 100 watts, phone and cw.GL es cu on the bands.
Gil VB -- WB9TFH --
giljvan at netscape.net

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net