[WIQPmail] NE9U Mobile **Revised**

NE9U - Scott Jasper skjasper at att.net
Fri Mar 12 13:13:03 CST 2021

Our big Multi Multi mobile plans fell through when my HF partner could
no longer make the trip....

So, back to the usual multi single plans with my driver N9ISN.

Operation will be primarily 80/40/20 cw with some ssb, but not as much
as we had planned in the m\m operation. Also we will be monitoring
146.55 fm.

We will be making the trip to my cabin in Florence County Saturday to
carbo load on steaks and craft beer Saturday evening.

Sunday we will drive south to begin our trip in southern Marinette County.

Counties in order:

Marinette

Oconto

Brown

Door

Kewaunee

Manitowoc

Calumet

Sheboygan

Ozaukee

Washington

Dodge

Fon Du Lac

Winnebago

Outagamie

Waupaca

Portage

Wood

Clark

Trempeleau

Eau Claire

Dunn

No Clue if we will make it to the final counties or not......

CU Sunday!

Scott  NE9U

Al N9ISN

--