[WIQPmail] N9SD mobile 2021 WIQP

Chuck Dellis w9wlx at wi.rr.com
Mon Mar 15 14:31:25 CDT 2021

Nice job!

Working the mobiles from a fixed station seemed a bit more challenging this year.  The pileups were remarkable.  Maybe it was due in part to propagation on 40 from my QTH was medium and going long between 3 & 4 pm.  40 was never real short for me—stations less than 60 miles or so were pretty weak.  On a positive note, after about 3 pm, I could pick up mults almost coast to coast on 40 and leave the rest of the county mults to 80.

Chuck,

W9WLX