[WIQPmail] Logging Program Status

wiqp at warac.org wiqp at warac.org
Fri Feb 25 11:40:20 CST 2022

Greetings WI QSO Party participants!

We are into the final two weeks before the event and many have started
preparing.  For the N1MM Logger+ users, the history file has had its annual
update.  The N1MM team has incorporated it in their file repository and it
is available for download and install using the N1MM Logger+ user interface.
It was made available earlier this month.

For the N3FJP users, there will be an update prior to the QSO party.  Scott
estimates that it will be available soon, likely next week.  The update will
incorporate the rule change that CW and Digital QSOs are unique and scored
separately.  FT4 and FT8 are not valid modes for the WI QSO party.  We will
make an announcement as soon as the N3FJP update is ready.

-73, Chuck

W9WLX