[WIQPmail] Want more WIQP Mobiles?

Tim Hale kc9fsh at gmail.com
Fri May 13 15:49:31 CDT 2022

I fully agree. I've run mobile since 2006 with a few years missed in
between. There are plenty of times we get stuck in a county trying to get
enough contacts and self spotting would help us out alot with this. I could
see this being a great thing for the VHF guys as well.

Tim- KC9FSH (operate as K9TIT for WI QSO Party)