[WIQPmail] Want more WIQP Mobiles?

Dick--K9APW k9apw at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 16:23:43 CDT 2022

 Hi Peg, Great Advice.  My days of hamming have come to an end due to old age, health issues, moving to a condo, etc.
I will be moving to Mount Horeb to a brand new condo in October -- I am selling cheap all my three towers -- know anyone who would like an almost free 80-ft. Rohn 45G with a 2 & 6 meter yagi, tailtwister, hard line, like new DX Engineering 8-position coax switch, guy wires, and the whole 9-yards!!  Catch is that they have to take it down at their expense!!
Pass the word for me --
I will also be selling a good amount of my equipment, new antennas, accessories, and 48 years worth of accumulated 'radio stuff' -- plan is to list most of it for sale to the highest bidders on my firm's online auction site in late summer -- http://www.WisconsinSurplus.com --
Hope all is well at your shack -- and that you and Paul are still chasing DX and enjoying hamming -- I am 77, too fat, weak heart, shortness of breath, and old!!!
73
Dick - K9APW - since 1960 -- soon the end of an era for me