[WIQPmail] Want more WIQP Mobiles?

Peg Haese KB9LIE kb9lie at yahoo.com
Sat May 14 07:25:39 CDT 2022

 I think this may have just gone to Tim KC9FSH instead of my doing a Reply-All?

I noticed someone at a multi-multi self-spotting over and over using a family member's call. When asked directly, he admitted his wife wasn't there and of course I knew she isn't a CW op.
Sorry for any misunderstanding. "You guys" meant any ops.

73 de Peg KB9LIE in cooled-off rare Lafayette County