[WIQPmail] 2024 WI QSO Party Excel workbook Rev 24.01

K0RC.MN k0rc.mn at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 11:17:54 CDT 2024

This morning I added another station and adjust my own route to reflect
my intentions more accurately. Hopefully this updated workbook will post
again. I see it exceeds the size of allowed message attachments. After
the Party I will work with the WIQP committee to find an acceptable
method to make this tool easily available.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN