[WIQPmail] WiQP - Have rig, will travel

w2pix at aol.com w2pix at aol.com
Tue Feb 12 15:12:57 CST 2013

Hi

This year I am interested in being on the "fun" side of the border (I live 1.5 miles from the state border on the MN side) for the for the WiQP and am trying to determine a way to operate WiQP from "in-state." I asked about hooking my rig to the existing multi-band Alpha-Delta HF antenna at the St. Croix County Government Center (for whom I worked for 30 years prior to my retirement), but I was told that the antenna is not available only for this type of activity.

Does anybody know of an existing club station or other existing station whom I might contact for permission to operate the WiQP?

Thanks for any advice.

73,
Jim K9DU
Lakeland MN