[WIQPmail] MOBILE Suffix

JBaumgarte at aol.com JBaumgarte at aol.com
Sun Mar 17 20:23:33 CDT 2013

I was under the impression that it was mandatory to sign that
way--N0IJ/BAR.  Every one of my 972 contacts were signed that way!

I am curious what happened to the multiple WI mobiles that I understand
were on for the contest.  As far as I've noticed, only W9DND, NE9U, and  N0IJ
have reported either on the WIQP reflector or 3830--perhaps NT0R as  well??

73
John, N0IJ

In a message dated 3/15/2013 11:00:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,