[WIQPmail] MOBILE Suffix

Wisconsin QSO Party wiqp at warac.org
Sun Mar 17 21:44:56 CDT 2013

Hi, John

Jeff, W9MSE; Harold/Roger, W9HB; Rolf/Taty, NR0T; Dan, KE0G; and Mark as W0AA (abbreviated) were mobiling.  Also, WX9EP and K9BTP were mobiling on phone only.  N9KS had technical problems and op'd from home.  That's all I know of so far, besides those you mentioned.

It seems to have gone very well except for the wx up north.  Thanks to you and MWA for your great support!

 - Tom, K9BTQ
   WIQP team