[WIQPmail] Post-WIQP info

Tom Macon tmacon at wi.rr.com
Mon Mar 25 19:30:58 CDT 2013

Hello, all -

Two weeks after our QP we have received 265 logs, 245 of which have been
entered into our database.  The other 20 are paper logs or electronic logs
that need extra work to get them into the database.  The 245 logs entered so
far contain more than 33000 entries.

A list of logs received has been posted on the WIQP web page today -
http://www.warac.org/wqp/log-list.htm   If you haven't done so, send in your
log!  wiqp-logs at warac.org

Logs received so far indicate that only two counties were not activated:
Crawford and Richland.  It's interesting that they are not in the northern
part of the state.  Mobiles were instrumental in activating many counties -
more info on that when the dust settles.

Also it looks like Q's were made with all 50 US states and 8 Canadian
provinces.

And if  you're at AES Superfest, stop for an eyeball at the WARAC table in
the club area - look for the WIQP sign.

 - Tom, K9BTQ
   WIQP team