[WIQPmail] Wqp 80 meters

NE9U - Scott Jasper skjasper at att.net
Fri Mar 6 13:20:21 CST 2020

If past performance is indicative of future results (I sound like a stock broker), I hope everyone doesn't wait until late in the contest to try 80 meters.....
20 and 40 will go long early...80 will be the place to work counties....

But don't forget 20....it's the only band our far away out of state participants can work us....

As I mobile , I will try each band from every county.....

Hope the instate guys look for us on 80....watch the packetcluster  for RBN spots!

⁣Scott - NE9U

Sent from my Cray-1

skjasper73 at gmail.com
skjasper at att.net