[WIQPmail] 80 meters in WQP

NE9U - Scott skjasper at att.net
Wed Mar 10 10:14:42 CST 2021

Our multi multi mobile station will have one radio dedicated to 80/40.

We will send out a cw cq on 80 at each county line change.

Watch the reverse beacon network or dx cluster for our spots.

Last year we did this and received strong RBN spots all day long, but no callers...until late in the day.

This would be a good way to work in state county multipliers!

We will also be cq'n on 2 meters in each county and hope to work someone in each one....

And of course 40 and 20 for out of state  qso's....

15 and 10 have been a wasteland so not much hope there!

Cu Sunday...looks like the snowstorm comes after the party.....

Scott

NE9U

⁣Scott - NE9U

Sent from my Cray-1