[WIQPmail] No FT8/FT4

Chuck Dellis w9wlx at wi.rr.com
Thu Mar 11 10:56:27 CST 2021

Andre—nice summary!  These are the issues that we run into when trying to adapt FT8/FT4 QSOs to the WIQP.  I suspect that in the near future there may be some software changes where the modes may be easily integrated into more contests.

Have a great time this weekend and hope to hear you on the air!

73, Chuck--W9WLX

WIQP Committee